What is Cercle Social?
Cercle Social is a nonprofit organization that provides assistance to students from low-income families with an emphasis on girls, orphans, and disabled children. Our goal is to provide infrastructures and low-cost technology to schools. Cercle Social was founded in 2010 by Benin Citizens in the USA to impact Benin education through several projects. Our current projects include scholarships, sponsorship of students, and computer labs.
View our projects
View our team
Cercle Social Mission
Cercle Social's mission is to contribute to the improvement and the development of secondary education in Benin, especially the one targeting the most disadvantaged ones, through the design and implementation of socio-educational projects.
Cercle Social Objectives
- Raise awareness of better education in Benin
- Promote extracurricular activities in schools
- Promote gender equity, by increasing girls’ access to education
- Increase enrollment, attendance rate, and reduce drop-out rate due to financial problems
- Improve the quality of education by providing proper infrastructure and equipment to schools
Cercle Social values
- Education for All
- Empower the youth with learning tools
- Share expertise, knowledge, and resources